Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 9 - Goals, Deadlines & Information :)

Hello Everyone :)

Alright, we have been doing really great these past few weeks, and now its time to really bust ass and make sure that everything is perfect for week ten. I know this might sound crazy, but I would really like to have everything done by next week. What I mean by this, is that everything is done being designed and ready for critique by Rad, so that all the way up til week 10 we are only worrying about production of all the pieces and the table environment.

The Paper I ordered came in on friday ... I hate epson with a passion now. We will be printing on this paper most likely.

Austin, we need those edited red mask photos by tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest. I know you are busy with your portfolio stuff, but we really need this asap. I will be emailing you the pattern to test on the lightscrbe cd.

Kittie, I would really like to see a printed dummy of your dvd case on tuesday, it doesn't have to be a real print, it can all be 8.5x11 all glued together. I just want to be able to see the mechanics of it all before you actually print it.

I would like to see all the updated pieces by monday night. All the stuff that needs to be fixed needs to be done by monday night, so that Diana can added the gold dust tuesday during lab time. Mike, it is especially important that you have all the parts of the website functional and done by tuesday night. I would like to see screenshots of everything by monday night. Work with the information you have, if you need images talk with me so that we can figure out all our needs by tuesday. If you need copy for the website, please let me know and I will begin writing the information for the parts that you need.

As for all the extra stuff, I would like you guys to have a really tight digital rough done by tuesday for whatever you have/want to design. I want to see it all so we can group critique it and get everything done. I know it is a lot of work to toss at you guys on a short timeline, but I know you guys can do it all and do it great. You guys are awesome!

If you have any questions, please call or text me instead of emailing me. 

- Janai

No comments:

Post a Comment