Monday, November 8, 2010

Art Direction Input :)

Hello all,

Ok so I like all the designs and I think the best solution for this is to show our top picks and then show all of them to RAD he knows best, but we can have our faves. I like the invitation I think the Scriptina looks nice but it is a bit hard to read...maybe??? What do you guys think? I think that it might be too much if we introduce another font...but I do think the Scriptina looks better than just using Garamond. I don't know maybe it's fine...do you guys think it's too hard to read? Another thing is I think that it only needs one ellipsis on the tagline not two...The first part of the tagline can be a statement right?  I think in regards to the webpage I thinking the most cohesive and on point with our art direction is the one Austinn designed ( I believe) with the high res photo of guy/girl with mask and the gold tabs. I don't get christmas out of it. I think it looks good and that it flows well with what we are trying to do.  Moreover, I enjoy the gold dust like I did for the banners, but lets wait on that to see what RAD says. I think it would be nice to add some of that to the website.  I hope you guys liked the banners...and I believe that was all we had. I think everyone did an amazing job designing and we will definitely be presenting them all : )  I will post up presentation soon :)

2 comments:

  1. By the way before I forget Janai does the save the date have the Masque logo??? I didn't see it...I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering, can you guys send me the texture thing, and the gold dust brush I'm assuming you used, because I didn't get either one of those. Not that I'll need it right now, but I think it would be nice to have, so we aren't rushing at the end, or something.

    -Yesenia

    ReplyDelete