Sunday, November 7, 2010

Save the date, more samples


I think the first one, can be similar to the invitation you made. With the red flap triangle, and if not that then at least a  little embellishment somewhere on the save the date, like maybe the red back design you used. I think it will look like a teaser of the invite itself as well. Definitely like the first one more, because there's a better sense of how the invitation you created is, so it's a taste of what's to be expected, you know? Let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kittie,

    I'm fairly certain that red triangle is an envelope flap. I think the red damask pattern would be great instead of the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flap is from an envelope, but the save the date is glued over the envelope, so it's just the flap that's used as a design element. And these were just suggestions, or more of inspiration for ours.

    -Yesenia

    ReplyDelete