Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Janai Printer Costs

Hey Everyone,

Here is the break down for the stuff I just ordered:

Black ink - $18.99
L. Cyan - $18.99
L. Magenta - $18.99
Magenta - $18.99
Ultra Premium Presentation Paper 13x19 (50 Sheets) - $51.50

Shipping - $3.00
Tax: $11.15
Total: $141.61

These are the prices, like I said I'd really like at least two of the inks covered, of course more would be nice, but its all up to you guys.

- Janai

p.s. - I did a test print and the matte looked nicer than the glossy. Glossy just looked over the top and gaudy =/

2 comments:

  1. Alright, sounds good if matte looks better. I'll be giving you $20 doesn't mean others have to pay that, I just really want to help, especially if you are offering to help with other prints that we might need. I don't mind paying for your ink in future references, because if your printer is totally awesome, then I want to print from your printer rather then the store, at least until I can get my own awesome printer lol.

    -Yesenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can comment on this one ahhhh yay : ) Ok sounds good...about matte can we see gloss too or you don't have it???? I don't know I still think gloss might be better...but you're that one that saw the matte sooo I think it would be cool if we can see how each looks just so we can decide as a group : )

    -Diana

    ReplyDelete