Sunday, November 14, 2010

Diana’s Feedback:


Kittie you are on a roll!!! LOL you did so much!!!!!!! great job. Just please substitute all images with the files I sent you with added sparkles and anything you add into the mockups.

To everyone please use 11.1.11 for our date!

To Austin: The image looks very chopped (like janai and kittie suggested) again we are not using pictoral mark for cirque just use the things I sent in the folder (that was our brand standards guide!!! )  Also, the sparkles under mask look like splotches just tone those down. I know some of the brushes have those splotches with in them...I get the eraser, change the brush to a soft edge brush bring down the opacity and then you erase those by the technique of vignette effect. Just erase over and over with opacity lowered until they look good : ) Also the date is a bit large and the bottom info make that a bit smaller. I think maybe you should fill out the ad with the whole mask and not have that bottom part but bring that info somehow under the mask logo??? I think that might be the solution.

To Mike: The mask photo looks cut off on the left hand side I’m not sure we are there yet with the website's  home page…try with just a black background and checkout how that looks... because to me right now it’s looking a bit busy with all that stuff going on. I guess Janai said to not do functionality right? We can do a simple PDF thing to make it work. I think that since we are almost at week 10 concentrate on design instead : ) 


Anyway guys get these posted as soon as you can I will be at school Tuesday like at 3 or 4 so bring your files if you don’t finish them by tomorrow but please please pelease have them done by Tues!!!! Janai is doing the presentation this week so send your files to her if you're done or post them on blog (which is easier). Thanks guys email me if you have any questions. I will email marketing proposal to all tonight. Thanks! 


-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment