Sunday, November 14, 2010

Diana's Edits to Kitties (Gold/Sparkle Addition)




Hi there kitty I added the glitter and sparkle and edited some things. I'll email the psd files to you through yousendit.com. You did a nice job with the bus all other things BUUUUUTT you didn't go crazy with the sparkle????? Also, they are all kinda low on resolution I guess we won't be printing these??? Anyway I thought we said we were gonna go crazy with the sparkle and glitter???? What happened???? Anyway I want everyone to do their own thing so yeah...go crazy with sparkles!!!! (but make them look nice)  lol : )  Anyway I added some sparkle like you asked. I did send everyone the brushes right??? change the sizes and move them around when you use the brushes...I think that's what may have been the problem.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment