Sunday, November 21, 2010

CD Case

This gets folded horizontally in half

(Left) Character Info (Center) CD (Right) More Character Info


(Left) Song credits/image (Center) Songs and music description (Right) Logo

This is the design I came up with for the CD case, I already have the thing that holds the cd, but this needs to be printed on card stock,  or something thick, because it is the case I designed, not the slip cover. The gold lines aren't going to be there, it's just to show you guys the divisions. The songs are just place holders right now, that's not actually the names of the songs. I still have to work at the songs a little more. Plus I have to add the credits of where I got the songs so I was thinking that information will be where the jolly mask is at. Let me know that you guys think.

-Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment