Sunday, November 7, 2010

Masque soundtrack

So I sent RAD a message if we can do like a soundtrack type thing for our merchandising, and he gave us the green light "Absolutely.  Enjoy working on it and thank you for checking first.  Appreciated." twas his response, and we just have to give credit and source where where got it from. So I guess the question is now, do you guys like this idea, because Micheal already got one song, so we can all kinda put our two sense into like music that inspires the show, or even music that best fits what would really be used. I've found a few samples as well. Let me know what you guys think of the idea.

-Yesenia

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't bother me, just make sure it's cohesive and sounds like cirque, everything has to be credited.

    - janai

    ReplyDelete