Saturday, November 6, 2010

Invitation Design - Twist Card

Hey Everyone,

Here is a preview of what I'm envisioning for the invitation.



So I'm think that the outside(red) could be done in two ways:
1) Some kind of pattern that fits our concept
2) I am thinking the font of the card could feature the red mask image and be solid black all the way through with the gold dust sparkles.

The front red triangle could feature the words Cirque du Soleil invites you ...

The first white square (the upright one in the picture to the right) would feature the logo, and the show description, the second white square would feature all the information for the show.

Thoughts?

- Janai

1 comment:

  1. I totally like this idea...in my opinion, have it the way you just explained on the second but I can envision the same layout of your description. However, instead of having black and gold dust all around, it would be cool to have the full image of the mask once it's unfolded.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete