Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final Red and Black Kiosk


They are both 12 by 24 that's half the size of the original sizes. I went back and edited some stuff on the black kiosk that RAD said needed fixing. He said that the gold dust was a little overwhelming near the logo, he said you couldn't distinguish it well enough, so he told me to clear up the gold dust that was behind the logo and just keep the one's on the side. He also said the edge was way too hard on the left side where it cuts off, he didn't have a problem with it on the right side though. So I just overlapped the gold dust on the left over that section, so it's a smoother transition. Also he said the Red one was elegant, he didn't have any problems with them looking different. So the only thing I changed on it was that I brought down the logo and the image, to balance the composition a little more. And og course placed the website and Paris logo in the same place on both.


Let me know if there's any other revisions you want me to make. Currently working on re-doing all the other pieces, so I'll have those up later on today.

-Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment